Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JAILED
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAILED exist?
Definitions of JAILED in dictionaries:
- verb - lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- adj - being in captivity
- adj - to put in jail (a place of confinement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : JAILABLE
There are 6 letters in JAILED: A D E I J L
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JAILED plus a wildcard: JAILED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAILED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JAILED
- February 12 2012 0227 bob85
- British scientist caught in honeytrap jailed for drug smuggling plot
- 41682 Clip Art Graphic of a jailed Man Holding Onto Bars In A Jail ...
- Kid Jail
- Once-jailed banker gets IRS payout PopScreen
- Burnley Brothers jailed for heroin supply Local News News Click ...
- Chinese man was fined and jailed for his collection of porn.
- BBC News - Christopher Grenfell jailed for life for James Simpson ...
- Father mourns daughter killed walking along road The Voice Online
- DEVON SOLOMON jailed on October 24 2012 JailBase