Scrabble word: DETAIL
Is DETAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DETAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole
- noun - a small part that can be considered separately from the whole
- noun - extended treatment of particulars
- noun - a crew of workers selected for a particular task
- noun - a temporary military unit
- verb - provide details for
- verb - assign to a specific task
- An individual part or item; a particular.
- Particulars considered individually and in relation to a whole: careful attention to detail.
- A minor or an inconsequential item or aspect; a minutia: skipped the details to get to the main point.
- A minute or thorough treatment or account: went into detail about his travels.
- A discrete part or portion of a work, such as a painting, building, or decorative object, especially when considered in isolation.
- A representation of such a part or portion: a detail of a Rembrandt portrait illustrating the technique of chiaroscuro.
- A small elaborated element of a work of art, craft, or design.
- Such elements considered together: the intricate detail of a rococo altarpiece.
- The rendering of artistic detail: the fine detail of the painter’s brushwork.
- The selection of one or more troops for a particular duty, usually a fatigue duty.
- The personnel so selected.
- The duty assigned: garbage detail.
- To report or relate minutely or in particulars.
- To name or state explicitly: detailed the charges against the defendant.
- To provide with artistic or decorative detail: detailed the quilt with colorful appliqué.
- To select and dispatch for a particular duty.
- verb - to report with complete particulars
There are 6 letters in DETAIL: A D E I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DETAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DETAIL, to go: DETAIL?
Rearrange the letters in DETAIL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DETAIL
5 letters out of DETAIL
4 letters out of DETAIL
3 letters out of DETAIL
2 letters out of DETAIL
Images for DETAIL
Lookup in Wiki for DETAIL
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.