Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIALECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIALECT exist?
Definitions of DIALECT in dictionaries:
- noun - the usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
- A regional variety of a language distinguished by pronunciation, grammar, or vocabulary, especially a variety of speech differing from the standard literary language or speech pattern of the culture in which it exists: Cockney is a dialect of English.
- A variety of language that with other varieties constitutes a single language of which no single variety is standard: the dialects of Ancient Greek.
- The language peculiar to an occupational group or a particular social class; jargon: the dialect of science.
- The manner or style of expressing oneself in language or the arts.
- These nouns denote forms of language that vary from the standard.
- noun - a regional variety of a language
There are 7 letters in DIALECT: A C D E I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIALECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIALECT plus a wildcard: DIALECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIALECT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIALECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.