Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DACITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DACITE exist?
Definitions of DACITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a grey volcanic rock containing plagioclase and quartz and other crystalline minerals
- n - a light gray rock
There are 6 letters in DACITE: A C D E I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DACITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DACITE plus a wildcard: DACITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DACITE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DACITE
- ... Stock Photography Photo Keywords igneous dacite (Igneous Rock
- dacite - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- An Ancient Universe - Saturn
- An Ancient Universe - Galaxies
- FileDifferent types of dacite-1200px.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- Magma Formation
- Stock Image of dacite - DK Images
- Freshly formed cone and old eroded cone in dacites Mount Shasta
- USGS SIM 2832 Mount Scott
- When the surface of the rock is wet white-colored specks can be ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.