Scrabble word: DELICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DELICATE exist?
Definitions of DELICATE in dictionaries:
- adj - exquisitely fine and subtle and pleasing
- adj - marked by great skill especially in meticulous technique
- adj - easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- adj - easily hurt
- adj - developed with extreme delicacy and subtlety
- adj - difficult to handle
- adj - of an instrument or device
- Pleasing to the senses, especially in a subtle way: a delicate flavor; a delicate violin passage.
- Exquisitely fine or dainty: delicate china.
- Frail in constitution or health.
- Easily broken or damaged: a kite too delicate to fly.
- Marked by sensitivity of discrimination: a critic’s delicate perception.
- Considerate of the feelings of others.
- Concerned with propriety.
- Squeamish or fastidious.
- Requiring tactful treatment: a delicate situation.
- Fine or soft in touch or skill: a surgeon’s delicate touch.
- Measuring, indicating, or responding to very small changes; precise: a delicate set of scales.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “appealing to refined taste”: a delicate flavor; choice exotic flowers; a dainty dish; elegant handwriting; an exquisite wine; the finest embroidery.
- noun - a choice food
There are 8 letters in DELICATE: A C D E E I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DELICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DELICATE plus a wildcard: DELICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DELICATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DELICATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.