Scrabble word: ELITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELITE exist?
Definitions of ELITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a group or class of persons enjoying superior intellectual or social or economic status
- adj - selected as the best
- A group or class of persons or a member of such a group or class, enjoying superior intellectual, social, or economic status: “In addition to notions of social equality there was much emphasis on the role of elites and of heroes within them” (Times Literary Supplement).
- The best or most skilled members of a group: the football team’s elite.
- A size of type on a typewriter, equal to 12 characters per linear inch.
- noun - a socially superior group
There are 5 letters in ELITE: E E I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELITE plus a wildcard: ELITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELITE
Images for ELITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.