Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PELITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PELITE exist?
Definitions of PELITE in dictionaries:
- Sedimentary rock composed of fine fragments, as of clay or mud.
- adj - a rock composed of fine fragments [n -S] : PELITIC
There are 6 letters in PELITE: E E I L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PELITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PELITE plus a wildcard: PELITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PELITE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PELITE
- ... PLASTAZOTE 18 BLUE PORON WITH UNITIZED pelite POST AND ARCH FILL
- 312. Plite calcogrseuse (Ardennes)
- Haside (pelite) Yapl
- pelite firm EVA sheet beige
- PELI Super pelite Caulfields
- plite argile grseuse hmatite
- Plantillas sobre medida
- Les plites du lodvois
- pelite Liner
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.