In which Scrabble dictionary does REPTILE exist?
Definitions of REPTILE in dictionaries:
- noun -
any cold-blooded vertebrate of the class Reptilia including tortoises, turtles, snakes, lizards, alligators, crocodiles, and extinct forms
Any of various cold-blooded, usually egg-laying vertebrates of the class Reptilia, such as a snake, lizard, crocodile, turtle, or dinosaur, having an external covering of scales or horny plates and breathing by means of lungs.
A person regarded as despicable or treacherous.
- n -
any of a class of cold-blooded, air-breathing vertebrates
There are 7 letters in REPTILE: E E I L P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPTILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPTILE plus a wildcard: REPTILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPTILE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPTILE
- The Origin of reptiles Deceit of Theory of Evolution
- snake reptile ( snake reptile.jpg ) Public domain image royalty free ...
- It can often be hard to tell when a reptile is ill so regular (at ...
- Dehydration in reptiles
- reptile Pictures Photos & Images
- Free high quality living nature wallpapers for your desktop
- reptiles HD WallpapersThe Today Stuff
- ... Wallpaper Gallery Animals reptile Free Background 1600x1200
- McCarthy Colin. reptile . New York Knopf Distributed by Random ...
- Courtesy of httpchristiansotophoto.comreptiles%20and%20Amphibians ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.