Scrabble word: PEER
Is PEER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PEER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is of equal standing with another in a group
- noun - a nobleman (duke or marquis or earl or viscount or baron) who is a member of the British peerage
- verb - look searchingly
- To look intently, searchingly, or with difficulty.
- To be partially visible; show: The moon peered from behind dark clouds.
- A person who has equal standing with another or others, as in rank, class, or age: children who are easily influenced by their peers.
- A nobleman.
- A man who holds a peerage by descent or appointment.
- A companion; a fellow: “To stray away into these forests drear,/Alone, without a peer” (John Keats).
- verb - to look narrowly or searchingly
There are 4 letters in PEER: E E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEER
Click to search all anagrams of PEER plus a wildcard: PEER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEER
Images for PEER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.