Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEPER exist?
Definitions of LEPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person afflicted with leprosy
- noun - a pariah who is avoided by others
- A person affected by leprosy.
- A person who is avoided by others; a pariah.
- n - one affected with leprosy
There are 5 letters in LEPER: E E L P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEPER plus a wildcard: LEPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEPER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEPER
- The leper Festival - Taddiport Devon UK
- Thailand The leper Colonies
- The Lamb on the Altar Trinity 14 A Devotional Commentary
- Jesus by Paulachan 55 Healing the leper
- How to Minister Touching Jesus the leper
- Illumination of the Heart The Ten lepers
- lepers still excluded from top jobs survey finds NewsBiscuit
- FileGandhi leper.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- THE LANDMARK leper
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.