Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REPEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPEAL exist?
Definitions of REPEAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of abrogating
- verb - cancel officially
- To revoke or rescind, especially by an official or formal act.
- To summon back or recall, especially from exile.
- v - to annul by taking back
There are 6 letters in REPEAL: A E E L P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPEAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPEAL plus a wildcard: REPEAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPEAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPEAL
- repeal the Patriot Act (Stencil Style) button or magnet
- There Is No Dana Only repeal Around The Sphere
- Tell our Senators repeal DADT Arlington Young Democrats
- our message to congress repeal the pork cut taxes repeal all your ...
- Celebrate the repeal of Prohibition at the Drawing Room Drawing ...
- Obamas Achilles Heel By 18 Points Independents Support repeal ...
- Happy repeal Day A Jigger of Blog
- external image repeal-License_Plate.jpg
- ACA repeal Would Squeeze For-Profit Hospitals
- Newspaper Archives Chronicling the repeal of Prohibition in the United ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.