Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARE exist?
Definitions of PARE in dictionaries:
- verb - decrease gradually or bit by bit
- verb - cut small bits or pare shavings from
- verb - strip the skin off
- verb - remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size
- To remove the outer covering or skin of with a knife or similar instrument: pare apples.
- To remove by or as if by cutting, clipping, or shaving: pared off the excess dough.
- To reduce as if by cutting off outer parts; trim: pare expenses.
- verb - to cut off the outer covering of
There are 4 letters in PARE: A E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARE plus a wildcard: PARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARE
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.