Scrabble word: PARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARE exist?
Definitions of PARE in dictionaries:
- verb - decrease gradually or bit by bit
- verb - cut small bits or pare shavings from
- verb - strip the skin off
- verb - remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size
- To remove the outer covering or skin of with a knife or similar instrument: pare apples.
- To remove by or as if by cutting, clipping, or shaving: pared off the excess dough.
- To reduce as if by cutting off outer parts; trim: pare expenses.
- verb - to cut off the outer covering of