Scrabble word: OPERA
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPERA exist?
Definitions of OPERA in dictionaries:
- noun - a drama set to music
- noun - a commercial browser
- noun - a building where musical dramas are performed
- A theatrical presentation in which a dramatic performance is set to music.
- The score of such a work.
- Often used to modify another noun: opera stars; an opera libretto.
- noun - a form of musical drama
There are 5 letters in OPERA: A E O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPERA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPERA plus a wildcard: OPERA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPERA
Images for OPERA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.