Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAROLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAROLE exist?
Definitions of PAROLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a promise
- noun - a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group
- noun - (law) a conditional release from imprisonment that entitles the person to serve the remainder of the sentence outside the prison as long as the terms of release are complied with
- verb - release a criminal from detention and place him on parole
- The release of a prisoner whose term has not expired on condition of sustained lawful behavior that is subject to regular monitoring by an officer of the law for a set period of time.
- The duration of such conditional release.
- A password used by an officer of the day, an officer on guard, or the personnel commanded by such an officer.
- Word of honor, especially that of a prisoner of war who is granted freedom only after promising to lay down arms.
- The act of speaking; a particular utterance or word.
- v - to release from prison before completion of the imposed sentence
There are 6 letters in PAROLE: A E L O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAROLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAROLE plus a wildcard: PAROLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAROLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAROLE
- paroles des chansons d Alain Souchon - Chanson Foule Sentimentale ...
- NOTECELLULARI di scuola e non scuola parole per nascere
- Il caff suggerisce le parole giuste al momento giusto
- se volete conoscere la nostra soluzione cliccate qui .
- pensieri e parole - pensieri parole emozioni
- amore - DisneyGlitter Selena Gomez Version
- le mie parole (a volte) piacciono alla gente...pi di quanto piaccio ...
- Amour que lon donne son Enfant un Enfant enrichit infiniment ...
- parole damore parole amore
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.