Scrabble word: LEOPARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEOPARD exist?
Definitions of LEOPARD in dictionaries:
- noun - the pelt of a leopard
- noun - large feline of African and Asian forests usually having a tawny coat with black spots
- A large, ferocious cat (Panthera pardus) of Africa and southern Asia, having either tawny fur with dark rosettelike markings or black fur.
- Any of several felines, such as the cheetah or the snow leopard.
- The pelt or fur of this animal.
- A lion in side view, having one forepaw raised and the head facing the observer.
- noun - a large, carnivorous feline mammal
There are 7 letters in LEOPARD: A D E L O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEOPARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEOPARD plus a wildcard: LEOPARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEOPARD
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEOPARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.