Scrabble word: LEOPARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEOPARD exist?
Definitions of LEOPARD in dictionaries:
- noun - the pelt of a leopard
- noun - large feline of African and Asian forests usually having a tawny coat with black spots
- A large, ferocious cat (Panthera pardus) of Africa and southern Asia, having either tawny fur with dark rosettelike markings or black fur.
- Any of several felines, such as the cheetah or the snow leopard.
- The pelt or fur of this animal.
- A lion in side view, having one forepaw raised and the head facing the observer.
- noun - a large, carnivorous feline mammal