Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPAL exist?
Definitions of OPAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color
- A translucent mineral of hydrated silica, often used as a gem.
- n - a mineral
There are 4 letters in OPAL: A L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPAL plus a wildcard: OPAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPAL
Images for OPAL
- Buy Black opal
- Full resolution (3072 2304 pixels file size 2.34 MB MIME ...
- If you missed an opal live online event look for a recording of the ...
- opal is a birthstone for those who are born in October.
- opal The Gemstone List
- Also visit Cochise College
- 25 cts Welo opal with honeycomb structure.
- opalinda. precious opals from Ethiopia
- Black opal It is most-sought-after variety of opal. It is treasure ...
- Cabochons in new weloEthiopian opal.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.