Scrabble word: POLKA
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLKA exist?
Definitions of POLKA in dictionaries:
- noun - music performed for dancing the polka
- noun - a Bohemian dance with 3 steps and a hop in fast time
- verb - dance a polka
- A lively round dance originating in Bohemia and performed by couples.
- Music for this dance, having duple meter.
- verb - to perform a lively dance
There are 5 letters in POLKA: A K L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLKA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLKA plus a wildcard: POLKA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLKA
Images for POLKA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.