Scrabble word: OKA
In which Scrabble dictionary does OKA exist?
Definitions of OKA in dictionaries:
- noun - a Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds
- noun - a Turkish liquid unit equal to 1.3 pints
- noun - South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers
- A river, about 1,488 km (925 mi) long, of western Russia flowing north, east, and northeast to join the Volga River near Gorky.
- A river rising in the Sayan Mountains of south-central Russia and flowing about 965 km (600 mi) generally north to the Angara River.
- noun - a Turkish unit of weight