Scrabble word: OKA
In which Scrabble dictionary does OKA exist?
Definitions of OKA in dictionaries:
- noun - a Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds
- noun - a Turkish liquid unit equal to 1.3 pints
- noun - South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers
- A river, about 1,488 km (925 mi) long, of western Russia flowing north, east, and northeast to join the Volga River near Gorky.
- A river rising in the Sayan Mountains of south-central Russia and flowing about 965 km (600 mi) generally north to the Angara River.
- noun - a Turkish unit of weight
There are 3 letters in OKA: A K O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OKA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OKA plus a wildcard: OKA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OKA
Images for OKA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.