Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OAKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OAKS exist?
Definitions of OAKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the hard durable wood of any oak
- noun - a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus
- adj - a hardwood tree or shrub [n -S] : OAKEN, OAKLIKE
There are 4 letters in OAKS: A K O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OAKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OAKS plus a wildcard: OAKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OAKS
Images for OAKS
- Thousand oaks Baptist Church Home Page
- Carolines Promise News oaks of Righteousness
- Dumbarton oaks
- Oak Tree Forester Tree and Plant Services
- Dumbarton oaks Gardens Trompe LOeil Mother of Pearl Fountain ...
- Dumbarton oaks in late October Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Dumbarton oaks (Georgetown) DC Photo Landscapes of America Photos
- Oak Alley Plantation view from Road 18. Vacherie Louisiana June 12 ...
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- Azaleas and Live oaks 15272
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.