Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KAONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KAONS exist?
Definitions of KAONS in dictionaries:
- noun - an unstable meson produced as the result of a high-energy particle collision
- adj - a subatomic particle [n -S] : MESONIC
There are 5 letters in KAONS: A K N O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KAONS plus a wildcard: KAONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KAONS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KAONS
- Eduardo F. CamachoUniversity of SevilleReal-Time & Embedded Systems ...
- The baryon octet of Gell-Manns Eightfold Way.
- Meet the ALICE electromagnetic calorimeter
- Inspired musicians deliver compelling Viennese romance - Worldnews.com
- CNGS Le faisceau de neutrinos du CERN vers le Gran Sasso
- March 14 1931 - September 12 2006
- Alternating_Gradient_Synchrotron - TerritorioScuola Enhanced Wiki Alfa
- kaons are short-lived mesons that decay into simpler particles ...
- Earlier this month SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory moved a ...
- Transverse mass spectra and inverse slope parametersof pions kaons ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.