Scrabble word: POLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLAR exist?
Definitions of POLAR in dictionaries:
- adj - having a pair of equal and opposite charges
- adj - characterized by opposite extremes
- adj - located at or near or coming from the earth's poles
- adj - of or existing at or near a geographical pole or within the Arctic or Antarctic Circles
- adj - extremely cold
- adj - being of crucial importance
- Of or relating to a pole.
- Measured from or referred to a pole: polar distance; polar diameter.
- Relating to, connected with, or located near the North Pole or South Pole.
- Passing over a planet’s north and south poles: a polar orbit.
- Traveling in an orbit that passes over a planet’s north and south poles.
- Serving as a guide, as a polestar or a pole of the earth.
- Occupying or characterized by opposite extremes: “In creative territory [they] make a strange yet ineluctable couple, more complementary, even polar, than twinlike” (Josh Rubins).
- Central or pivotal.
- Having to do with or characterized by a dipole: a polar molecule.
- noun - a straight line related to a point
There are 5 letters in POLAR: A L O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLAR plus a wildcard: POLAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLAR
Images for POLAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.