Scrabble word: PORTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTAL exist?
Definitions of PORTAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a grand and imposing entrance (often extended metaphorically)
- noun - a site that the owner positions as an entrance to other sites on the internet
- noun - a short vein that carries blood into the liver
- A doorway, an entrance, or a gate, especially one that is large and imposing.
- An entrance or a means of entrance: the local library, a portal of knowledge.
- The portal vein.
- Of or relating to the portal vein or the portal system.
- Of or relating to a point of entrance to an organ, especially the transverse fissure of the liver, through which the blood vessels enter.
- adj - a door, gate, or entrance [n -S] : PORTALED