Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PORTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTAL exist?
Definitions of PORTAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a grand and imposing entrance (often extended metaphorically)
- noun - a site that the owner positions as an entrance to other sites on the internet
- noun - a short vein that carries blood into the liver
- A doorway, an entrance, or a gate, especially one that is large and imposing.
- An entrance or a means of entrance: the local library, a portal of knowledge.
- The portal vein.
- Of or relating to the portal vein or the portal system.
- Of or relating to a point of entrance to an organ, especially the transverse fissure of the liver, through which the blood vessels enter.
- adj - a door, gate, or entrance [n -S] : PORTALED
There are 6 letters in PORTAL: A L O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORTAL plus a wildcard: PORTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORTAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PORTAL
- Mr. Fortners Science portal
- portal 2 Game Review The Art of Gaming Video Game and Game ...
- portal His Blog.
- 07 - I have gotten my own portal gun Now I can shoot blue portals ...
- portal 2 - portal 2 Wallpaper (28646792) - Fanpop fanclubs
- portal 2 Wallpaper For Windows 8 M1
- portal 2 (PS3) Review Brutal Gamer
- portal 2 HD Logo Desktop Wallpapers Download Free Wallpapers in HD for ...
- Liz Tells Frank What Happened In portal Liz Tells Frank What ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.