Scrabble word: CALTROP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALTROP exist?
Definitions of CALTROP in dictionaries:
- noun - tropical annual procumbent poisonous subshrub having fruit that splits into five spiny nutlets
- noun - a plant of the genus Trapa bearing spiny four-pronged edible nutlike fruits
- noun - Mediterranean annual or biennial herb having pinkish to purple flowers surrounded by spine-tipped scales
- Any of various plants of the genera Tribulus and Kallstroemia, having spiny or tuberculate fruits.
- A Mediterranean species of star thistle (Centaurea calcitrapa) naturalized in North America.
- A metal device with four projecting spikes so arranged that when three of the spikes are on the ground, the fourth points upward, used as a hazard to pneumatic tires or to the hooves of horses.
- noun - a spiny plant
There are 7 letters in CALTROP: A C L O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALTROP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALTROP plus a wildcard: CALTROP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALTROP
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALTROP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.