Scrabble word: CALTROP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALTROP exist?
Definitions of CALTROP in dictionaries:
- noun - tropical annual procumbent poisonous subshrub having fruit that splits into five spiny nutlets
- noun - a plant of the genus Trapa bearing spiny four-pronged edible nutlike fruits
- noun - Mediterranean annual or biennial herb having pinkish to purple flowers surrounded by spine-tipped scales
- Any of various plants of the genera Tribulus and Kallstroemia, having spiny or tuberculate fruits.
- A Mediterranean species of star thistle (Centaurea calcitrapa) naturalized in North America.
- A metal device with four projecting spikes so arranged that when three of the spikes are on the ground, the fourth points upward, used as a hazard to pneumatic tires or to the hooves of horses.
- noun - a spiny plant