Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PATROL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATROL exist?
Definitions of PATROL in dictionaries:
- noun - a detachment used for security or reconnaissance
- noun - the activity of going around or through an area at regular intervals for security purposes
- noun - a group that goes through a region at regular intervals for the purpose of security
- verb - maintain the security of by carrying out a patrol
- The act of moving about an area especially by an authorized and trained person or group, for purposes of observation, inspection, or security.
- A person or group of persons who perform such an act.
- A military unit sent out on a reconnaissance or combat mission.
- One or more military vehicles, boats, ships, or aircraft assigned to guard or reconnoiter a given area.
- To engage in a patrol of.
- v - to pass through an area for the purposes of observation or security
There are 6 letters in PATROL: A L O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATROL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATROL plus a wildcard: PATROL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATROL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATROL
- This is a much clearer picture of the new nissan patrol and let me ...
- Nissan patrol (Y62) 2010 images (2048 x 1536)
- More photos of Nissan patrol
- Chief of Police
- Larger Body Car from Nissan in 2012 Nissan patrol 2012 Nissan patrol ...
- Desert patrol Vehicle
- Datei1992-1995 Nissan patrol (GQ II) ST wagon 01.jpg Wikipedia
- G60 patrol (new pics) - patrol 4x4 - Nissan patrol Forum
- Aircraft for Sale - Civil Air patrol
- Nissan - patrol GR (2003) picture photo image pic 3
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.