Scrabble word: PATROL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATROL exist?
Definitions of PATROL in dictionaries:
- noun - a detachment used for security or reconnaissance
- noun - the activity of going around or through an area at regular intervals for security purposes
- noun - a group that goes through a region at regular intervals for the purpose of security
- verb - maintain the security of by carrying out a patrol
- The act of moving about an area especially by an authorized and trained person or group, for purposes of observation, inspection, or security.
- A person or group of persons who perform such an act.
- A military unit sent out on a reconnaissance or combat mission.
- One or more military vehicles, boats, ships, or aircraft assigned to guard or reconnoiter a given area.
- To engage in a patrol of.
- verb - to pass through an area for the purposes of observation or security