Scrabble word: PATROL
Is PATROL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PATROL in dictionaries:
- noun - a detachment used for security or reconnaissance
- noun - the activity of going around or through an area at regular intervals for security purposes
- noun - a group that goes through a region at regular intervals for the purpose of security
- verb - maintain the security of by carrying out a patrol
- The act of moving about an area especially by an authorized and trained person or group, for purposes of observation, inspection, or security.
- A person or group of persons who perform such an act.
- A military unit sent out on a reconnaissance or combat mission.
- One or more military vehicles, boats, ships, or aircraft assigned to guard or reconnoiter a given area.
- To engage in a patrol of.
- verb - to pass through an area for the purposes of observation or security
There are 6 letters in PATROL: A L O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATROL
Click to search all anagrams of PATROL plus a wildcard: PATROL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATROL
Images for PATROL
Lookup in Wiki for PATROL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.