Scrabble word: PROLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROLATE exist?
Definitions of PROLATE in dictionaries:
- adj - having the polar diameter greater than the equatorial diameter
- adj - rounded like an egg
- Having the shape of a spheroid generated by rotating an ellipse about its longer axis.
- Having the polar axis longer than the equatorial diameter: a prolate spheroid.
- adj - extended lengthwise
There are 7 letters in PROLATE: A E L O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROLATE plus a wildcard: PROLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROLATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROLATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.