Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PELOTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PELOTA exist?
Definitions of PELOTA in dictionaries:
- noun - a Basque or Spanish game played in a court with a ball and a wickerwork racket
- Jai alai.
- The ball used in jai alai.
- n - a court game of Spanish origin
There are 6 letters in PELOTA: A E L O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PELOTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PELOTA plus a wildcard: PELOTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PELOTA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PELOTA
- An entire variety of soccer balls exist nowadays all of them being ...
- purple exercise ball (1)
- Football wallpaper Football
- Used Golf Balls Wholesale Used Golf Balls
- Glossy ball Photoshop icon PSDGraphics
- The weekend provided some memorable moments and exciting events from ...
- Coed Soccer Intramural Sports Events at Pacific University
- Tennis Ball Squeeze ToyWholesale china
- Welcome to the Ct Northstars
- Signs of Well-Made Baseball Gloves - Life123