Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POLENTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLENTA exist?
Definitions of POLENTA in dictionaries:
- noun - a thick mush made of cornmeal boiled in stock or water
- A thick mush made of cornmeal boiled in water or stock.
- n - a thick mush of cornmeal
There are 7 letters in POLENTA: A E L N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLENTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLENTA plus a wildcard: POLENTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLENTA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLENTA
- polenta squares with sundried tomato and parmaesan
- FileCotechino-Servito-polenta-Lenticchie.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- How To Cook polenta The Healthy Eating Site
- What is polenta (with pictures)
- LA CASA E IL GIARDINO polenta di Mais o (granturco)
- Creamy Mascarpone polenta from Mikes Table
- polenta com Molho de Carne e Queijo para Enfrentar o Frio Aqui na ...
- Italian polenta How To Make polenta Step-by-Step
- polenta Frita (Receta Invitada) El Degustador Mexicano
- crispy polenta bites TasteInspireds Blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.