Scrabble word: ALONE
Is ALONE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ALONE in dictionaries:
- adj - isolated from others
- adj - lacking companions or companionship
- adj - exclusive of anyone or anything else
- adj - radically distinctive and without equal
- adv - without any others being included or involved
- adv - without anybody else or anything else
- Being apart from others; solitary.
- Being without anyone or anything else; only.
- Considered separately from all others of the same class.
- Being without equal; unique.
- Without others: sang alone while the choir listened.
- Without help: carried the suitcases alone.
- These adjectives are compared as they describe lack of companionship.
- adj - apart from others
There are 5 letters in ALONE: A E L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALONE
Click to search all anagrams of ALONE plus a wildcard: ALONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALONE
Images for ALONE
Lookup in Wiki for ALONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.