Scrabble word: TALON
In which Scrabble dictionary does TALON exist?
Definitions of TALON in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp hooked claw especially on a bird of prey
- The claw of a bird of prey.
- The similar claw of a predatory animal.
- Something similar to or suggestive of an animal’s claw.
- The part of a lock that the key presses in order to shoot the bolt.
- The part of the deck of cards in certain card games left on the table after the deal.
- An ogee molding.
- adj - a claw of a bird of prey [n -S] : TALONED
There are 5 letters in TALON: A L N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TALON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TALON plus a wildcard: TALON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TALON
Images for TALON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.