Scrabble word: TALON
In which Scrabble dictionary does TALON exist?
Definitions of TALON in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp hooked claw especially on a bird of prey
- The claw of a bird of prey.
- The similar claw of a predatory animal.
- Something similar to or suggestive of an animal’s claw.
- The part of a lock that the key presses in order to shoot the bolt.
- The part of the deck of cards in certain card games left on the table after the deal.
- An ogee molding.
- adj - a claw of a bird of prey [n -S] : TALONED