Is TALON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TALON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp hooked claw especially on a bird of prey
- The claw of a bird of prey.
- The similar claw of a predatory animal.
- Something similar to or suggestive of an animal’s claw.
- The part of a lock that the key presses in order to shoot the bolt.
- The part of the deck of cards in certain card games left on the table after the deal.
- An ogee molding.
- adj - a claw of a bird of prey [n -S] : TALONED
There are 5 letters in TALON: A L N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TALON
To search all scrabble anagrams of TALON, to go: TALON?
Rearrange the letters in TALON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TALON
What's nearby TALON
Lookup in Wiki for TALON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TALON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TALON"