Scrabble word: PLANET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANET exist?
Definitions of PLANET in dictionaries:
- noun - (astronomy) any of the nine large celestial bodies in the solar system that revolve around the sun and shine by reflected light
- noun - a person who follows or serves another
- noun - any celestial body (other than comets or satellites) that revolves around a star
- A nonluminous celestial body larger than an asteroid or a comet, illuminated by light from a star, such as the sun, around which it revolves.
- One of the seven celestial bodies, Mercury, Venus, the moon, the sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, visible to the naked eye and thought by ancient astronomers to revolve in the heavens about a fixed Earth and among fixed stars.
- One of the seven revolving astrological celestial bodies that in conjunction with the stars are believed to influence human affairs and personalities.
- noun - a celestial body
There are 6 letters in PLANET: A E L N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLANET plus a wildcard: PLANET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLANET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.