Scrabble word: PLANET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANET exist?
Definitions of PLANET in dictionaries:
- noun - (astronomy) any of the nine large celestial bodies in the solar system that revolve around the sun and shine by reflected light
- noun - a person who follows or serves another
- noun - any celestial body (other than comets or satellites) that revolves around a star
- A nonluminous celestial body larger than an asteroid or a comet, illuminated by light from a star, such as the sun, around which it revolves.
- One of the seven celestial bodies, Mercury, Venus, the moon, the sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, visible to the naked eye and thought by ancient astronomers to revolve in the heavens about a fixed Earth and among fixed stars.
- One of the seven revolving astrological celestial bodies that in conjunction with the stars are believed to influence human affairs and personalities.
- noun - a celestial body