Scrabble word: PLANTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANTED exist?
Definitions of PLANTED in dictionaries:
- verb - put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground
- verb - fix or set securely or deeply
- verb - set up or lay the groundwork for
- verb - place into a river
- verb - place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive
- verb - put firmly in the mind
- adj - (used especially of ideas or principles) deeply rooted
- adj - set in the soil for growth
- verb - to place in the ground for growing
There are 7 letters in PLANTED: A D E L N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLANTED plus a wildcard: PLANTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLANTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.