Scrabble word: PLATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLATED exist?
Definitions of PLATED in dictionaries:
- verb - coat with a layer of metal
- Coated with a thin adherent layer of metal.
- Covered with protective plates or sheets of metal.
- Knitted with two kinds of yarn, one on the face and one on the back.
- verb - to coat with a thin layer of metal
There are 6 letters in PLATED: A D E L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLATED plus a wildcard: PLATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLATED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.