Scrabble word: DELTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does DELTA exist?
Definitions of DELTA in dictionaries:
- noun - a low triangular area of alluvial deposits where a river divides before entering a larger body of water
- noun - an object shaped like an equilateral triangle
- noun - the 4th letter of the Greek alphabet
- The fourth letter of the Greek alphabet.
- An object shaped like a triangle.
- A usually triangular alluvial deposit at the mouth of a river.
- A similar deposit at the mouth of a tidal inlet, caused by tidal currents.
- A finite increment in a variable.
- adj - an alluvial deposit at the mouth of a river [n -S] : DELTAIC, DELTIC
There are 5 letters in DELTA: A D E L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DELTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DELTA plus a wildcard: DELTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DELTA
Images for DELTA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.