Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DILATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DILATE exist?
Definitions of DILATE in dictionaries:
- verb - become wider
- verb - add details, as to an account or idea
- To become wider or larger; expand.
- To speak or write at great length on a subject; expatiate.
- v - to make wider or larger
There are 6 letters in DILATE: A D E I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DILATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DILATE plus a wildcard: DILATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DILATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DILATE
- Animation that illustrates the pupillary light reflex. When the ...
- Mydriasis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- dilated Choonz
- Art Of Noise Mp3 Download Centre Art Of Noise - The Ambient ...
- Dossier spcial boutons Marres de ces boutons (partie 1)
- KEEP CALM AND LASA-TI VASELE DE SANGE SA SE dilate - KEEP CALM AND ...
- 12. dilate
- Pregnancy Companion
- CheeryWe Health Spa Massage and Health
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.