Scrabble word: DEALT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEALT exist?
Definitions of DEALT in dictionaries:
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - take into consideration for exemplifying purposes
- verb - take action with respect to (someone or something)
- verb - come to terms with
- verb - administer or bestow, as in small portions
- verb - do business
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - behave in a certain way towards others
- verb - distribute cards to the players in a game
- verb - direct the course of
- verb - give out as one's portion or share
- verb - give (a specific card) to a player
- verb - sell
- verb - to trade or do business
There are 5 letters in DEALT: A D E L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEALT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEALT plus a wildcard: DEALT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEALT
Images for DEALT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.