Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEALT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEALT exist?
Definitions of DEALT in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular instance of buying or selling
- noun - an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a plank of softwood (fir or pine board)
- noun - wood that is easy to saw (from conifers such as pine or fir)
- noun - the cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time
- noun - the type of treatment received (especially as the result of an agreement)
- noun - the act of distributing playing cards
- noun - the act of apportioning or distributing something
- verb - to trade or do business
There are 5 letters in DEALT: A D E L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEALT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEALT plus a wildcard: DEALT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEALT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEALT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.