Scrabble word: TAPE
Is TAPE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening
- noun - a recording made on magnetic tape
- noun - the finishing line for a foot race
- noun - measuring instrument consisting of a narrow strip (cloth or metal) marked in inches or centimeters and used for measuring lengths
- noun - memory device consisting of a long thin plastic strip coated with iron oxide
- verb - fasten or attach with tape
- verb - record on videotape
- verb - register electronically
- A narrow strip of strong woven fabric, as that used in sewing or bookbinding.
- A continuous narrow, flexible strip of cloth, metal, paper, or plastic, such as adhesive tape, magnetic tape, or ticker tape.
- A string stretched across the finish line of a racetrack to be broken by the winner.
- A tape recording.
- To fasten, secure, strengthen, or wrap with a tape.
- To bind together (the sections of a book) by applying strips of tape to.
- To measure with a tape measure.
- To make a recording on magnetic tape.
- adj - to fasten with tape (a long, narrow strip or band) [v TAPED, TAPING, TAPES] : TAPEABLE
There are 4 letters in TAPE: A E P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPE
Click to search all anagrams of TAPE plus a wildcard: TAPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAPE
Images for TAPE
Lookup in Wiki for TAPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.