Scrabble word: TAPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAPE exist?
Definitions of TAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening
- noun - a recording made on magnetic tape
- noun - the finishing line for a foot race
- noun - measuring instrument consisting of a narrow strip (cloth or metal) marked in inches or centimeters and used for measuring lengths
- noun - memory device consisting of a long thin plastic strip coated with iron oxide
- verb - fasten or attach with tape
- verb - record on videotape
- verb - register electronically
- A narrow strip of strong woven fabric, as that used in sewing or bookbinding.
- A continuous narrow, flexible strip of cloth, metal, paper, or plastic, such as adhesive tape, magnetic tape, or ticker tape.
- A string stretched across the finish line of a racetrack to be broken by the winner.
- A tape recording.
- To fasten, secure, strengthen, or wrap with a tape.
- To bind together (the sections of a book) by applying strips of tape to.
- To measure with a tape measure.
- To make a recording on magnetic tape.
- adj - to fasten with tape (a long, narrow strip or band) [v TAPED, TAPING, TAPES] : TAPEABLE