Scrabble word: TAPES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAPES exist?
Definitions of TAPES in dictionaries:
- noun - a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening
- noun - a recording made on magnetic tape
- noun - the finishing line for a foot race
- noun - measuring instrument consisting of a narrow strip (cloth or metal) marked in inches or centimeters and used for measuring lengths
- noun - memory device consisting of a long thin plastic strip coated with iron oxide
- verb - fasten or attach with tape
- verb - record on videotape
- verb - register electronically
- adj - to fasten with tape (a long, narrow strip or band) [v TAPED, TAPING, TAPES] : TAPEABLE
There are 5 letters in TAPES: A E P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAPES plus a wildcard: TAPES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAPES
Images for TAPES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.