Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TAPES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAPES exist?
Definitions of TAPES in dictionaries:
- noun - a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening
- noun - a recording made on magnetic tape
- noun - the finishing line for a foot race
- noun - measuring instrument consisting of a narrow strip (cloth or metal) marked in inches or centimeters and used for measuring lengths
- noun - memory device consisting of a long thin plastic strip coated with iron oxide
- verb - fasten or attach with tape
- verb - record on videotape
- verb - register electronically
- adj - to fasten with tape (a long, narrow strip or band) [v TAPED, TAPING, TAPES] : TAPEABLE
There are 5 letters in TAPES: A E P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAPES plus a wildcard: TAPES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAPES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAPES
- The Walkman Is Dead But Im Keeping My tapes Review Explorer ...
- VHS Video Cassette Tape Picture Free Photograph Photos Public ...
- Cassette tapes in our hearts forever Analogue Masters
- Cassette tapes
- Recycle your audio cassette tapes with the Recycling people limited
- vhs tapes
- We are able to convert your Tape media to CD - either as an audio CD ...
- Mix tapes Kristas Blog
- VHS Hi8 MiniDV Digital 8 & Video 8 to DVD Home Movie Depot