Scrabble word: APTEST
Is APTEST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of APTEST in dictionaries:
- adj - (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
- adj - at risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant
- adj - mentally quick and resourceful
- adj - being of striking appropriateness and pertinence
- adv - appropriate [adj] : SUITABLY
There are 6 letters in APTEST: A E P S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APTEST
Click to search all anagrams of APTEST plus a wildcard: APTEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APTEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APTEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.