Scrabble word: TAPERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAPERS exist?
Definitions of TAPERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a convex shape that narrows toward a point
- noun - the property possessed by a shape that narrows toward a point (as a wedge or cone)
- noun - a loosely woven cord (in a candle or oil lamp) that draws fuel by capillary action up into the flame
- noun - stick of wax with a wick in the middle
- verb - diminish gradually
- verb - give a point to
- verb - to become gradually narrower toward one end
There are 6 letters in TAPERS: A E P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAPERS plus a wildcard: TAPERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAPERS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAPERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.