Is PLASTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLASTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of lime or gypsum with sand and water
- noun - any of several gypsum cements
- noun - a medical dressing consisting of a soft heated mass of meal or clay that is spread on a cloth and applied to the skin to treat inflamed areas or improve circulation etc.
- noun - a surface of hardened plaster (as on a wall or ceiling)
- noun - adhesive tape used in dressing wounds
- verb - apply a heavy coat to
- verb - cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on
- verb - affix conspicuously
- verb - apply a plaster cast to
- verb - coat with plaster
- verb - dress by covering with a therapeutic substance
- A mixture of lime or gypsum, sand, and water, sometimes with fiber added, that hardens to a smooth solid and is used for coating walls and ceilings.
- Plaster of Paris.
- A pastelike mixture applied to a part of the body for healing or cosmetic purposes.
- An adhesive bandage.
- To cover, coat, or repair with plaster.
- To cover or hide with or as if with a coat of plaster: plastered over our differences.
- To apply a plaster to: plaster an aching muscle.
- To cover conspicuously, as with things pasted on; overspread: plaster the walls with advertising.
- To affix conspicuously, usually with a paste: plaster notices on all the doors.
- To make smooth by applying a sticky substance: plaster one’s hair with pomade.
- To make adhere to another surface: “His hair was plastered to his forehead” (William Golding).
- To inflict heavy damage or injury on.
- To apply plaster.
- verb - to cover with plaster (a mixture of lime, sand, and water)
There are 7 letters in PLASTER: A E L P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLASTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLASTER, to go: PLASTER?
Rearrange the letters in PLASTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PLASTER
6 letters out of PLASTER
5 letters out of PLASTER
4 letters out of PLASTER
3 letters out of PLASTER
2 letters out of PLASTER
Contextual use of PLASTER
What's nearby PLASTER
Lookup in Wiki for PLASTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLASTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLASTER"