Scrabble word: SPAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPAR exist?
Definitions of SPAR in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various nonmetallic minerals (calcite or feldspar) that are light in color and transparent or translucent and cleavable
- noun - a stout rounded pole of wood or metal used to support rigging
- noun - making the motions of attack and defense with the fists and arms
- verb - furnish with spars
- verb - fight with spurs
- verb - box lightly
- verb - fight verbally
- A wooden or metal pole, such as a mast, boom, yard, or bowsprit, used to support sails and rigging.
- A usually metal pole used as part of a crane or derrick.
- A principal structural member in an airplane wing or a tail assembly that runs from tip to tip or from root to tip.
- To supply with spars.
- To fasten with a bolt.
- To box, especially to make boxing motions without hitting one’s opponent.
- To participate in a practice or exhibition boxing match.
- To bandy words about in argument; dispute.
- To fight by striking with the feet and spurs.
- A motion of attack or defense in boxing.
- A sparring match.
- A nonmetallic, readily cleavable, translucent or transparent lightcolored mineral with a shiny luster, such as feldspar.
- verb - to provide with spars (stout poles used to support rigging)