Scrabble word: SPAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPAR exist?
Definitions of SPAR in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various nonmetallic minerals (calcite or feldspar) that are light in color and transparent or translucent and cleavable
- noun - a stout rounded pole of wood or metal used to support rigging
- noun - making the motions of attack and defense with the fists and arms
- verb - furnish with spars
- verb - fight with spurs
- verb - box lightly
- verb - fight verbally
- A wooden or metal pole, such as a mast, boom, yard, or bowsprit, used to support sails and rigging.
- A usually metal pole used as part of a crane or derrick.
- A principal structural member in an airplane wing or a tail assembly that runs from tip to tip or from root to tip.
- To supply with spars.
- To fasten with a bolt.
- To box, especially to make boxing motions without hitting one’s opponent.
- To participate in a practice or exhibition boxing match.
- To bandy words about in argument; dispute.
- To fight by striking with the feet and spurs.
- A motion of attack or defense in boxing.
- A sparring match.
- A nonmetallic, readily cleavable, translucent or transparent lightcolored mineral with a shiny luster, such as feldspar.
- verb - to provide with spars (stout poles used to support rigging)
There are 4 letters in SPAR: A P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPAR plus a wildcard: SPAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPAR
Images for SPAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.