Scrabble word: SPARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPARK exist?
Definitions of SPARK in dictionaries:
- noun - a momentary flash of light
- noun - merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance
- noun - electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
- noun - a small but noticeable trace of some quality that might become stronger
- noun - Scottish writer of satirical novels (born in 1918)
- noun - a small fragment of a burning substance thrown out by burning material or by friction
- verb - put in motion or move to act
- verb - emit or produce sparks
- One thrown off from a burning substance.
- One resulting from friction.
- One remaining in an otherwise extinguished fire; an ember.
- A glistening particle, as of metal.
- A flash of light, especially a flash produced by electric discharge.
- A short pulse or flow of electric current.
- A quality or feeling with latent potential; a seed or germ: the spark of genius.
- A radio operator aboard a ship.
- The luminous phenomenon resulting from a disruptive discharge through an insulating material.
- The discharge itself.
- To give off sparks.
- To give an enthusiastic response.
- To operate correctly.
- To set in motion; activate: The incident sparked a controversy.
- To rouse to action; spur: A cheering crowd sparked the runner to triumph.
- An elegantly dressed, highly self-conscious young man.
- To court or woo.
- verb - to give off sparks (small fiery particles)
There are 5 letters in SPARK: A K P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPARK plus a wildcard: SPARK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPARK
Images for SPARK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.