Scrabble word: SPARKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPARKS exist?
Definitions of SPARKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a momentary flash of light
- noun - merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance
- noun - electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
- noun - a small but noticeable trace of some quality that might become stronger
- noun - Scottish writer of satirical novels (born in 1918)
- noun - a small fragment of a burning substance thrown out by burning material or by friction
- verb - put in motion or move to act
- verb - emit or produce sparks
- A city of western Nevada east of Reno.
- verb - to give off sparks (small fiery particles)
There are 6 letters in SPARKS: A K P R S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPARKS plus a wildcard: SPARKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPARKS
Images for SPARKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.