Scrabble word: SPARKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPARKS exist?
Definitions of SPARKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a momentary flash of light
- noun - merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance
- noun - electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
- noun - a small but noticeable trace of some quality that might become stronger
- noun - Scottish writer of satirical novels (born in 1918)
- noun - a small fragment of a burning substance thrown out by burning material or by friction
- verb - put in motion or move to act
- verb - emit or produce sparks
- A city of western Nevada east of Reno.
- verb - to give off sparks (small fiery particles)