Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPARS exist?
Definitions of SPARS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various nonmetallic minerals (calcite or feldspar) that are light in color and transparent or translucent and cleavable
- noun - a stout rounded pole of wood or metal used to support rigging
- noun - making the motions of attack and defense with the fists and arms
- verb - furnish with spars
- verb - fight with spurs
- verb - box lightly
- verb - fight verbally
- v - to provide with spars (stout poles used to support rigging)
There are 5 letters in SPARS: A P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPARS plus a wildcard: SPARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPARS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPARS
- spars Poster
- sparsVintage World War 2 Print from Zazzle.com
- Spar Platform
- AFA - Advanced Flying Automobile - Sokol A400 Telescopic Wing Page
- Pic. 1 spars of a sailing vessel
- FileGaff rig spars.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileCurculionidae - Rhigus nigrosparsus.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- In December 1944 they became the Navys first African-American WAVES ...