Scrabble word: SPARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPARS exist?
Definitions of SPARS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various nonmetallic minerals (calcite or feldspar) that are light in color and transparent or translucent and cleavable
- noun - a stout rounded pole of wood or metal used to support rigging
- noun - making the motions of attack and defense with the fists and arms
- verb - furnish with spars
- verb - fight with spurs
- verb - box lightly
- verb - fight verbally
- verb - to provide with spars (stout poles used to support rigging)
There are 5 letters in SPARS: A P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPARS plus a wildcard: SPARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPARS
Images for SPARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.