Scrabble word: SCRAPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRAPS exist?
Definitions of SCRAPS in dictionaries:
- noun - food that is discarded (as from a kitchen)
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- noun - worthless material that is to be disposed of
- noun - a small piece of something that is left over after the rest has been used
- noun - the act of fighting
- verb - dispose of (something useless or old)
- verb - have a disagreement over something
- verb - make into scrap or refuse
- verb - to throw away
There are 6 letters in SCRAPS: A C P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRAPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRAPS plus a wildcard: SCRAPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRAPS
Images for SCRAPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.