Scrabble word: SAPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAPS exist?
Definitions of SAPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant
- noun - a person who lacks good judgment
- noun - a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle
- verb - deplete
- verb - excavate the earth beneath
- verb - to deplete or weaken gradually
There are 4 letters in SAPS: A P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAPS plus a wildcard: SAPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAPS
Images for SAPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.