Scrabble word: SOAPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOAPS exist?
Definitions of SOAPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a cleansing agent made from the salts of vegetable or animal fats
- noun - money offered as a bribe
- noun - street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
- verb - rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
- verb - to treat with soap (a cleansing agent)
There are 5 letters in SOAPS: A O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOAPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOAPS plus a wildcard: SOAPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOAPS
Images for SOAPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.