Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOAPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOAPS exist?
Definitions of SOAPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a cleansing agent made from the salts of vegetable or animal fats
- noun - money offered as a bribe
- noun - street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
- verb - rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
- v - to treat with soap (a cleansing agent)
There are 5 letters in SOAPS: A O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOAPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOAPS plus a wildcard: SOAPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOAPS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOAPS
- ... soaps IngredientsLaundry Detergent IngredientsIngredients of soaps
- Handmade soaps Organicsoaps
- mini heart soaps
- Manolas Handmade soapssoaps Catalog
- (and one downright complicated) recipes for homemade baths and soaps ...
- When I Watched As The World Turns
- Crobally Irish soaps - Handmade soaps
- Natural handmade soaps are quite addictive after you begin to use them ...
- ... we offer a complete line of handcrafted soaps and natural products