Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPASM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPASM exist?
Definitions of SPASM in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
- noun - (pathology) sudden constriction of a hollow organ (as a blood vessel)
- A sudden, involuntary contraction of a muscle or group of muscles.
- A sudden burst of energy, activity, or emotion.
- v - to undergo an involuntary muscular contraction
There are 5 letters in SPASM: A M P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPASM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPASM plus a wildcard: SPASM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPASM
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPASM
- ... spasm in back attacks you again causing you to bend over in pain and
- Esophageal spasm Diffuse spasm Esophageal
- vascular spasm
- 10 AMAZING 2000AD STRIPS That IDW Should Really Re-PrintRe-Develop ...
- - Goiter
- Neck spasm Exercise RON SOFT TISSUE THERAPIST
- Listen At Work Paul Simon Graceland
- PONE - Graffiti Art Blog -
- MendMeShop.com back muscle spasm
- mmet Karaca