Scrabble word: SPASM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPASM exist?
Definitions of SPASM in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
- noun - (pathology) sudden constriction of a hollow organ (as a blood vessel)
- A sudden, involuntary contraction of a muscle or group of muscles.
- A sudden burst of energy, activity, or emotion.
- verb - to undergo an involuntary muscular contraction
There are 5 letters in SPASM: A M P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPASM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPASM plus a wildcard: SPASM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPASM
Images for SPASM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.