Scrabble word: SWAMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAMPS exist?
Definitions of SWAMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - low land that is seasonally flooded
- noun - a situation fraught with difficulties and imponderables
- verb - drench or submerge or be drenched or submerged
- verb - fill quickly beyond capacity
- verb - to overwhelm with water
There are 6 letters in SWAMPS: A M P S S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWAMPS plus a wildcard: SWAMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWAMPS
Images for SWAMPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.