Scrabble word: PSALMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PSALMS exist?
Definitions of PSALMS in dictionaries:
- noun - an Old Testament book consisting of a collection of 150 Psalms
- noun - one of the 150 lyrical poems and prayers that comprise the Book of Psalms in the Old Testament
- noun - any sacred song used to praise the deity
- verb - sing or celebrate in psalms
- verb - to praise in psalms (sacred songs)
There are 6 letters in PSALMS: A L M P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PSALMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PSALMS plus a wildcard: PSALMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PSALMS
Images for PSALMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.